Eco and Moco Bamboo Reusable Straws
Set of 5 + a coconut brush
100% natural (bamboo) and easy to clean with the coconut brush
- Biodegradable, high quality, sustainably-sourced bamboo
- Environmentally-friendly, reusable
- A better alternative to plastic straws
- 200mm long and 7 -10mm thick diameter
- For all drinks & great for smoothies for longer period use compared to plastic straws
- A unique idea for a gift and share the idea of sustainable living
All Bamboo straws shape, colour and thickness vary as they are natural.
20cm long. Made ethically in Vietnam.
All sizes are different as it's natural.
Hand wash recommended. We don't recommend putting them in a dishwasher.
Australians use about 10 million plastic straws every day and it will be 3.5 billion a year. Most straws are used only once for 10 minutes or so. If we can alternate plastic products with sustainable products, it would make a great impact on our environment. You 've already been aware that there are tons of plastics in the ocean (5.25 trillion macro and micro pieces of plastic in our ocean & 46,000 pieces in every square mile of ocean, weighing up to 269,000 tonnes. Every day around 8 million pieces of plastic go into the ocean.) This is very harmful to the life in the ocean. It's our responsibility! Let's start thinking and taking care of it. Every one of our action/choices will make a better impact on the planet and creatures!